Why Choose NWR Commercial Roofing ?
NWR Consultants has a long standing reputation for great customer service and unmatched experience. Our installers have over two decades experience serving the metro area. Review Denver’s BEST roof Maintenance Program, the NWR AIM PROGRAM
We’re proud Denver natives and treat our customers like neighbors & family.
As a master commercial roofing company, we have the distinction of being able to offer premium warranties that other roofing contractors may not be able to offer. Our team has a great deal of expertise in all types of roofing installations and repairs, so we are an easy choice if you want exceptional services and a branded NWR roofing system. Contact Us Now to schedule your evaluation.
* We Work With Insurance Companies
* Free Estimates Within 24 Hours
* GAF Materials Authorized Contractor
The NWR A.I.M Program(Annual Inspection and Maintenance) is tailored to your building and includes:
* An annual inspection of your buildings roofing system
* A customized insepction report with recommendations and detail of maintenance actions
* Post Storm event inspection and report
* Potential for Insurance Premium Discounts
* Peace of Mind
* A Partnership for the life of your buildings roof
NWR: Commercial Roofing in Colorado
From restaurants to industrial warehouses, roofs play a vital role in the safety of your employees and the safeguarding of your property and merchandise. NWR offers commercial roofing solutions to Colorado property owners. Roofs have expiration dates, which can be between 10-25 years. Once your roof needs to be replaced, our technicians walk you through all of your options. We work with a wide variety of materials, and we understand the benefits and drawbacks of each and know which ones will be right for your property.
We Know What Material is Best for Your Roof
Low-slope roofing systems are prone to water pooling, which can lead to roof damage, leaking, and even biological growth, if water is left untreated. For that reason, we have partnered with the highest quality low slope roofing manufacturers in the market. There are many types of commercial roofing systems:
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO): TPO is a single-ply membrane that is reflective and provides sufficient drainage and protection in low slope roofs.
- EPDM: EPDM is widely used, and for a good reason. It is an extremely durable synthetic rubber material and allows for a completely sealed roofing surface.
- Modified Bitumen: With a long track record of excellent performance, modified bitumen is an attractive option due to their durability and unlikeness to develop cracks.
- Metal Roofs: Longevity and energy efficient.
- Built-Up Roofs (BUR): BUR roofs have been used for over 100 years. They’re composed of alternating levels of materials, including synthetic bitumen and tar and gravel.
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC): PVC roofs are considered a membrane roof. The system is much like TPO, but has a different chemical make-up and withstands many of the animal fats and chemicals that are byproducts of restaurant exhaust to the roof
- Green and Cool Roofs: Denver has implemented the Green Building Ordinance. NWR is an expert cool and green roof installer and has partnered with the Colorado C-PACE program to provide solutions for energy cost ordinance compliance